Tuesday 10 April 2018

Ride Wednesday 11th April

(Start 0930 at GR 488337 Phone box at Catterlen road end B5305)

The weather is not looking too bad maybe even a bit of sun! So although we may modify the route I intend to go for the seaside trip. The planned route totals are about 109km 1065m ascent. We go out via Caldbeck Wherriggs and Abbeytown and returning via Aspatria and Fletchertown.
Coffee will be late at Wheyrigg Hotel (approx 11.30) rather than Wigton but we may prefer to stop at lunch and tea instead. Let me know if you would like to meet up at coffee and I will make sure we stop there!
Hope to see lots out for the seaside trip!

Whilst writing - I know a few club members are doing the Forrest of Bowland sportive on Sunday(good luck and I hope the weather stays fair) but if anyone would like a lift to the superior Daffodils sportive starting in Thirsk and travelling through the wonderful North York Moors (did it last year and going back for more!) let me know and make sure you get your entry in by Wednesday. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment