Tuesday 6 February 2018

WEDNESDAY 7 FEB RIDE

WEDNESDAY 7 FEB RIDE
Hi All,  A lot of melt water about and a forecast of frost overnight and until mid morning.
My planned ride would be unsuitable so tomorrow's  ride will be on salted roads (unfortunately main roads) where the risk of ice is still present but reduced.
Start at Hesket Newmarket car park. Ride B5299 to Dobies Garden Centre, near Dalston, along the link road to Durdar (not a pleasant ride), then on the back road to Hutton in the Forest,  then stop at UP FRONT before riding the B5305 back and over Warnell Bank.
Incidentally Dobies instruct us to push our bikes thro the shop (not the food hall) and park in the plants' area next to the cafe.
There is a chance that ice will prevent me get away from my house but I will do my best, if so please start without me.
David Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment