Saturday 30 December 2017

Season's Greetings - and New Year's Day ride

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas - there is no led ride tomorrow (New Year's Eve) but I expect some of us will meet up at Booth's for the coffee stop to catch up with the news - it is a bit warmer than Wednesday and - I hope - less icy.
On New Year's Day (Monday) I am leading a ride, departing from the church at Newton Reigny at 11 am. I am planning to do about 20 miles, returning to Anne's house where Anne, Pam and I will be supplying soup and a sweet for lunch. Anne and I have enrolled in 'Ride London' at the end of July and need to raise money for the charity 'Genesis Research Trust' which funds research into issues affecting mothers and babies such as prematurity and miscarriage, so any donations for lunch will be gratefully received.
I look forward to cycling with you in 2018.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment