Friday 24 November 2017

Christmas Lunch 16 December









Christmas Lunch at Mrs Miller's Culgaith
16th December at 1230



I think it's time we set a deadline so that we can get everything sorted - please complete the form below (or contact me) by next weekend (Dec 2nd latest) - thanks

The dinner this year is at Mrs Millers .... it could be the last opportunity at the present site.... (but that's another story!)

the menu is here: click/tap to enlarge

Please select what you would like and fill in the form at this link (click) - I will gather it all together and pass it across to James.

Please pay me cash when you see me, or via online banking at 40-45-11  61270761 and mark it Xmaslunch  Tips and drinks will be sorted individually on the day.

If you forget what you ordered then you can see the list here










No comments:

Post a Comment