Thursday 8 June 2017

Help wanted on July 8th/9th

Hello All,
Some of you may know that I am the coordinator for the Eden Valley Sustrans volunteers, and as such I have organised a series of rides, connected with the Sustrans Festivol taking place from Newton Rigg college, Penrith on Sat 8th and Sun 9th July.
The organisers have asked if I can find some riders with local knowledge to accompany these rides. Sustrans will provide the leaders for the rides, so you don't have to be a "ride leader", just help with navigation etc.
The  3 rides on the Sat are for 4 hours in the afternoon and range from 40 to 60km, and the 3 rides on Sunday are in the morning and are for 3 hours and are 30 or 40km.
They will be what we consider to be 2 bike rides ie a moderate pace, and all will have a cafe stop.
If you think you might be able to help, please get in touch.
Phil Blanshard
01768868642   philip.blanshard2012@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some helpers, Phil. Unfortunately my mother's 90th birthday celebrations will be keeping me out of the area.

    ReplyDelete