Monday 22 August 2016

Wednesday's # ride from Thiefside at 10.30

As Karen can't now lead the ride on Wednesday (24 August) I have stepped in (with a bit of help from my friends) - as many of our Dalston friends regularly cycle south to meet the rest of us, my plan is to cycle north to Dalston for a change (via Hesket Newmarket and Caldbeck). There are a few places for lunch in Dalston - may be a bit weather dependant - I am thinking about the Country Kitchen. I am aiming for about 40 miles - could be shorter if wet - and there may be an option of two paces if the group is large. You can extend the ride by riding a direct or circuitous route (to suit yourself) to meet me at Thiefside. I will be there at 10 to have coffee before leaving at 10.30. Look forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment