Saturday 9 April 2016

Hospice at Home

Since my wife Diana's death from Motor Neurone Disease I have been thinking of some way to assist the organisations that were so helpful at that difficult time.  So in May I am setting off on 1000km ride across France both as an adventure but also as a fund raiser.
I am inviting people to help me raise funds for Hospice at Home ( Carlisle and North Lakeland), a charity that was so important to us both during Diana's last months.
If you wish to donate . Go to:     MyDonate - Sponsor a Fund Raiser - David Harrison
or http://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/davidharrison
I can assure you, from personal experience that you will be having a hugely positive impact on someone's life at the time when they need it most.
Thanks
David Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment