Monday 12 January 2015

Club Social Evening 25th February 2015

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!
At the Christmas dinner I think Geoff gave you a heads-up on our social evening that is planned for Wednesday 25th February. CJ is kindly going to coordinate names, numbers and money and I will coordinate the content and be mistress of ceremonies on the night.
It is being held at the Coral Room Cafe Plumpton starting at 18.45 and there will be a rather delicious buffet of  sandwiches, chips, pasta salads, scones, tray bakes and tea/coffee.
Folk are invited to show photos (I won't say slides because that shows my age:). I will provide a digital projector. We have some volunteers already - including a short talk by Dick Phillips on his early cycling/racing days. If you would like a (15 minute) slot - please let me know. janetcstreeter@btinternet.com

The event will cost £10.50 a head. Please let CJ know if you would like to attend by sending/giving him a cheque payable to "C Johnson" by Saturday 14th February 2015.

chris.johnson45johnson@btinternet.com
Tel:01768 894366

Looking forward to seeing you at the event or up the road at some point....
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment